- Delicious flavor, hints of cinnamon, cloves and mint. Just the perfect amount to be tolerable for KIDS-EVERYONE LOVES IT !
- Leaves teeth and mouth feeling extremely clean for longer period of time.
- Nourish your mouth by balancing natural bacteria, and fortifies teeth and gums.
- Deep cleans teeth and gums without harsh abrasives. Whitens teeth by removing built up stains on teeth. NO WATER ADDED just beneficial oils for faster results.
- Feeds your teeth daily with minerals-NO HIDDEN INGREDIENTS. Fluoride free, glycerin free, gluten free, healthy for your teeth. Tested on family and friends NOT animals.
ORGANIC REMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE IS GOOD FOR
Daily care of teeth and gums, swollen gums, toothaches, teeth whitening, teeth Remineralizing, bad breath
Calcium carbonate, magnesium, bentonite clay, xylitol, organic EV coconut oil (cocos nucifera), organic sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus), organic sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis), organic aloe vera leaf extract, sodium bicarbonate, mentha spicata (organic spearmint) oil, mentha piperita (organic peppermint) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (organic tea tree) leaf oil, himalayan sea salt, organic cinnamon oil, syzygium aromaticum (organic clove) leaf oil, origanium vulgare (oregano) oil.
HOW TO USE ORGANIC REMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE:
1. Mix paste well with spatula if any oil is visible on the surface.
2. Place a pea size amount on toothbrush (*Soft bristles recommended for gum health).
3. Brush teeth until on a sweeping motion form bottom of tooth up and from top of tooth down including part of the gum line.
4. Rinse very well with water.
5. Follow with Lucky Teeth Mouthwash.
Enjoy your beautiful healthy teeth !
LET'S GO DEEPER...
A combination of nature’s best ingredients to nourish your mouth by balancing natural bacteria, fortifying teeth and gums, removing stains on teeth and feeding them daily with minerals.
We use certified organic ingredients, every ingredient has a benefit to your mouth.
Minerals bind to the tooth surface to aid in remineralization of the enamel, decreasing the risk of cavities.
Extra virgin coconut oil
A proven antibacterial and detoxifier, cleans your teeth, gums and tongue extracting toxins and bacteria out of it.
Aloe vera oil
Eliminates pathogenic oral microflora—disease-causing bacteria—in the mouth. Oregano oil a powerful natural antiseptic, penetrant and bacteria killer.
Tea tree oil
A well-known natural disinfectant and has been used for years in the medical and dental professions as an effective antiseptic that is active against many bacteria, virus and fungi, including some that are resistant to antibiotics.
Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and an amazing antioxidant, the highest antioxidant essential oil. It is approved by the Dental Association for use as a dental anesthetic.
Anti fungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant.
Peppermint oil and spearmint oil
Powerful anti-oxidants often said to help against mouth infections, gum problems and bad breath. Combined with its other benefits and wonderful taste.
Contrary to a widely held belief, baking soda is actually the least abrasive agent (apart from plain water) one could use for tooth brushing. Due to its alkalinity (high pH3) will neutralize the acids in the mouth (a major cause of tooth decay), kill germs, mop up unpleasant odors and thus help sweeten your breath and keep your gums healthy.
Sweetened with xylitol who has become popular in dental preparations recently due cavity fighting properties. It's effectiveness can be compared to that of fluoride but without the potentially harmful effects of swallowing fluoride.
Has been used for centuries to help detoxify the body. When consumed, it absorbs toxins, impurities, heavy metals and other internal contaminants. Bentonite clay is also used in Lucky Teeth Toothpaste for it’s very mild abrasive properties to help scrub and polish the teeth.