Orders placed before 11 am, ship the same day
Now in Eco friendly and Zero Waste Packaging! Comes with an uncoated bamboo spatula and cardboard box. Ships using plastic-free materials that are compostable!
- Delicious flavor, hints of cinnamon, cloves and mint. Just the perfect amount to be tolerable for KIDS-EVERYONE LOVES IT!
- Leaves teeth and mouth feeling extremely clean for a longer period of time.
- Fluoride-free, glycerin-free, gluten-free, healthy for your teeth.
- Organic Coconut Activated charcoal Toothpaste for an XTRA Whitening boost to your teeth. NO WATER ADDED just beneficial oils for faster results.
- Nourishes your mouth by balancing natural bacteria, and feeds your teeth daily with minerals-NO HIDDEN INGREDIENTS. Tested on family and friends NOT animals.
ORGANIC ACTIVATED CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE IN A GLASS JAR IS GOOD FOR
Daily care of teeth and gums:
- Remove surface stains and toxins: Our regular toothpaste at Lucky Teeth does help with stains and toxins because of bentonite clay and baking soda. Once we add the coconut charcoal to our other version, you get even more strength on the same actions.
- Whitening Effect: The whitening effect of activated charcoal toothpaste stems from its ability to absorb toxins. Any stains that rest on the surface of your teeth can be absorbed by the charcoal. Once they’re absorbed, the charcoal holds onto it until you spit the paste out of your mouth.
The abrasiveness of activated charcoal also removes stains. It can scrub off debris and plaque that makes your teeth look yellow or brown. It can even scrub away plaque that is extremely sticky or hard to remove. Surprisingly, it will even lessen the amount of plaque your produce.
- Improves bad breath: due to the removal of stain, toxins and all the residues that shouldn’t be on your teeth.
Calcium carbonate, magnesium, bentonite clay, xylitol, organic EV coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera), organic sunflower seed oil (Helianthus Annuus), organic sweet almond oil (Prunus Dulcis), organic aloe vera leaf extract, sodium bicarbonate, mentha spicata (organic spearmint) oil, mentha piperita (organic peppermint) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (organic tea tree) leaf oil, activated charcoal, himalayan sea salt, organic cinnamon oil, syzygium aromaticum (organic clove) leaf oil, origanium vulgare (oregano) oil.
Size: 2 or 4 oz
Weight: 4.7 oz & 9 oz
HOW TO USE NATURAL CHARCOAL WHITENER TOOTHPASTE:
1. Mix paste well with a spatula if any oil is visible on the surface.
2. Place a pea-size amount of charcoal whitening toothpaste on the toothbrush (*Soft bristles recommended for gum health).
3. Brush teeth until on a sweeping motion from the bottom of the tooth up and from top of the tooth down including part of the gum line.
4. Rinse very well with water.
5. Follow with Lucky Teeth Mouthwash.
Enjoy your beautiful healthy teeth!
You can Reuse the jars cleaning them very well after used, rinse with vinegar to remove residual oil. Store seeds, jewelry, any small thing that works!
Tips for Using Charcoal whitening Toothpaste Safely
Like any kind of cleaning routine, you need to know how to do it correctly to do it safely. Follow these tips to use charcoal toothpaste safely.
Use Every Other Day
You shouldn’t brush every day with activated charcoal toothpaste some experts suggest. The abrasive nature can increase teeth sensitivity. Too much abrasion can even damage your enamel. This is still controversial and we suggest you do your research as well.
A great option if you are unsure, is to use another natural toothpaste between uses of activated charcoal to keep your teeth healthy.
Activated charcoal is mildly abrasive. You don’t need to scrub hard against your teeth. You’ll do more harm than good.
Brush your teeth gently to get the full effect.
You don’t usually wait after brushing your teeth with regular toothpaste. To get the most out of activated charcoal toothpaste, you need to wait a minute or two to let the charcoal absorb the toxins in your mouth.
After the few minutes are up, you can spit the paste out and rinse your mouth. You will feel your teeth amazingly smooth and clean.
Choosing what toothpaste is best for you depends on your needs and likes. Regular and Charcoal toothpaste can both have great benefits, just make sure you read the labels and identify your needs.
LET’S GO DEEPER…
A combination of nature’s best ingredients to nourish your mouth by balancing natural bacteria, fortifying teeth and gums, removing stains on teeth and feeding them daily with minerals.
We use certified organic ingredients, every ingredient has a benefit to your mouth.
Minerals bind to the tooth surface to aid in the remineralization of the enamel, decreasing the risk of cavities.
Extra virgin coconut oil
A proven antibacterial and detoxifier clean your teeth, gums, and tongue extracting toxins and bacteria out of it.
Aloe vera oil
Eliminates pathogenic oral microflora—disease-causing bacteria—in the mouth. Oregano oil is a powerful natural antiseptic, penetrant and bacteria killer.
Tea tree oil
A well-known natural disinfectant and has been used for years in the medical and dental professions as an effective antiseptic that is active against many bacteria, viruses and fungi, including some that are resistant to antibiotics.
Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and an amazing antioxidant, the highest antioxidant essential oil. It is approved by the Dental Association for use as a dental anesthetic.
Antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant.
Peppermint oil and spearmint oil
Powerful anti-oxidants are often said to help against mouth infections, gum problems, and bad breath. Combined with its other benefits and wonderful taste.
Contrary to a widely held belief, baking soda is actually the least abrasive agent (apart from plain water) one could use for tooth brushing. Due to its alkalinity (high pH 8) will neutralize the acids in the mouth (a major cause of tooth decay), kill germs, mop up unpleasant odors and thus help sweeten your breath and keep your gums healthy.
Sweetened with xylitol who has become popular in dental preparations recently due to its cavity-fighting properties. Its effectiveness can be compared to that of fluoride but without the potentially harmful effects of swallowing fluoride.
Has been used for centuries to help detoxify the body. When consumed, it absorbs toxins, impurities, heavy metals and other internal contaminants. Bentonite clay is also used in Lucky Teeth Toothpaste for it’s very mild abrasive properties to help scrub and polish the teeth.
Activated Coconut Charcoal
The most effective type of charcoal is the activated coconut form. Pulls the toxins out of your system by trapping them and preventing their absorption, and therefore, can be used to help and in some cases cure gum disease, cleaning the surface of your teeth from tartar and plaque build-up. It helps eliminate bad breath, whitens teeth, removes stains. It can actually be helpful in changing the pH of the mouth, effectively killing the bad bacteria present in tooth decay and gingivitis. Charcoal is hard in nature, but it will not scratch your teeth. In fact, it is one of the safest ways to whiten and deodorize your teeth.
We Provide Reusable Glass Jars For a Healthy Environment
We started offering glass jars and zero-waste packaging to produce less impact on the Environment, it’s a road on which we have embarked and hope to become more and more sustainable. On Essentials we use every day, it is extremely important that Packaging is refillable, reusable or recyclable. This will ensure less waste accumulated in our landfills.
Our natural charcoal whitener toothpaste is contained inside a gorgeous and reusable glass jar; just like any toothpaste, you just need to wet your toothbrush, then dip it into the jar; you can also apply the charcoal whitening charcoal toothpaste to your teeth and gums and start brushing. Once your glass jar is empty, you can dispose of it the proper way or wash it out and find another use for it.
It all starts with the small actions we can change!